24. SEPTEMBER - 3. OKTOBER 2021
ABOUTThis exhibition is about "#ME - The Artist" and how eleven international artists have evolved over the years! Discover the key moments that have influenced a change in their artistic direction, if any? Perhaps a life-changing event? For some artists, their style remains the same; why? Do they stay with what works? For others, a change in their medium offers a new artistic direction? frontofbicycle Gallery invites you to discover the answers to these questions at Galerie Katapult.As you enter the gallery, you will find contemporary artworks, with an emphasis on painting and sculpture, created within the last year (or revisited in the case of Megan Rodgers). To the rear of the gallery occupies a salon of wall-to-wall artworks capturing the artistic spirit of their past.**All artworks will be available to purchase online after the opening night, Friday 24th September 2021.Public Opening Hours:Vernissage - Fri. 24th Sept *18h - 21hSat. 25th Sept *11h - 19hSun. 26th Sept *11h - 17hMon. 27th Sept to Sat. 2nd Oct *11h - 19hFinissage - Sun. 3rd Oct *11h - 17hFREE ENTRY
- It is compulsory to wear a mask at all times in the gallery.
- Please allow enough room between fellow guests to enjoy viewing at a safe and comfortable distance.
- Drinking is permitted in the designated seating area - only if contact details are collected; however, we advise visitors to enjoy some bubbles outside the venue.
- Please use antibacterial gel upon entering.
Facebook / Instagram / Linkedin